Mathematics Instructor – United Technical Center
Job Posting Number: 2021-05
Job Posting Date: May 20, 2021
Closing Date: June 3, 2021 (3:00 pm)
- Hold West Virginia Professional Certification in Mathematics 9 – 12 or equivalent.
- Have experience in effective integration of technology to transmit and receive student assignments/grades.
- Currently, offer embedded credit math curriculums in CTE Programs. Course scheduling is subject to change based on the WVDE Embedded Credit Model and student/school needs. Offer traditional math courses if need arises.
- Provide training and support while working with CTE teachers to develop appropriate, relevant lesson plans.
- Electronically send and receive assignments from CTE teachers and students combined with monitoring and benchmarking student progress.
- Plan and implement team teaching strategies in CTE programs.
- Assist with Perkins & WVDE mandated tests (currently NOCTI).
- Participate in WVDE/SREB Mathematics Design Collaborative Model training and implementation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Salary: Contingent upon degree level and experience.
Terms of Employment: 200 Days; funded through WVDE Embedded Credit Curriculum Grant Scope and Requirements
Send UTC Job Application and Resume to:
Matthew Call, Director
United Technical Center
251 Marietta Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
United Technical Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, age, or any other basis prohibited by law in its programs, activities, or employment practices. For inquiries contact: Matthew Call, Title IX Director, 251 Marietta Street, Clarksburg, WV 26301, 304-326-7580.