Collision Repair Instructor – United Technical Center
Job Posting Number: 2122-01
Job Posting Date: July 6, 2021
Closing Date: July 16, 2021 (3:00 pm)
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) in:
- B2 – Painting & Refinishing
- B3 – Non Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
- B4 – Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
- B5 – Mechanical & Electrical Components
Four years or 8,000 clock hours of satisfactory and reasonably continuous work experience in the automotive industry or a combination of automotive work experience plus higher education training such as an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- This employee will be responsible for teaching the Collision Repair Technology Program Curriculums. This employee needs to have an understanding of the automotive/collision industry and will prepare students for careers.
- Maintain and follow all guidelines and records including but not limited to student records, documents, purchases, receipts, and credentialing as required by the WVDE and UTC, etc.
- Maintain program to the standards of the WV Department of Education and the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence.
- Build and maintain a program advisory committee and follow all WVDE guidelines.
- The successful candidate must participate in the professional teaching program through Marshall University or possess WVDE CTE Teacher Endorsement Code(s) 7010.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the appropriate WVDE approved career technical student organizations (SkillsUSA).
- Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as the Director or immediate supervisor may assign.
Salary: Contingent upon degree level and experience.
Terms of Employment: 200 Days and is effective starting with the 2021 – 2022 School Year
Send UTC Job Application and Resume to:
Matthew Call, Director
United Technical Center
251 Marietta Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
United Technical Center does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, disability, age and national origin in employment and in administration of any of their education programs and activities. United Technical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.