- Must be eligible for or hold a valid WV Professional Administrators Certificate.
- Must be eligible for or hold a valid WV CTE Administrators Endorsement.
- Must have a minimum of three years successful teaching experience.
- Preference given to applicants with a Master’s Degree at the secondary level with training in
administration, supervision, curriculum, or career/technical education.
- Have knowledge of the field of Career/Technical Education through preparation or work.
- Act in place of the Director in their absence.
- Assist with monitoring student progress, collect, and maintain student data.
- Coordinate student applications, student scheduling, and SW Job Orientation process.
- Assist in school improvement process.
- Assist with supervision and evaluation of personnel.
- Participate in credentialing process and requirements: COE, FAA, WVBBC, OHFLAC, AWS, NIMS,
- Assist with recruitment in both secondary and post-secondary programs.
- Establish good employee and public relations.
- Assume responsibility for implementing UTC Student Code of Conduct.
- Assist the Director with public relations, press releases, presentations, career fairs, advertisements, school
visits & tours, etc.
- Maintain and update UTC Staff Handbook
- Serve as intermediary for students who have serious, urgent, or chronic problems.
- Assist with coordination of staff and professional development.
- Participate in UTC financial process.
- Coordinate UTC Completers Ceremony
Send UTC Job Application and Resume To:
Matthew Call, Director
United Technical Center
251 Marietta Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
United Technical Center does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, disability, age and national origin in employment and in administration of any of their education programs and activities. United Technical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.